Clark College is currently accepting applications for a full-time, exempt Assistant Athletic Director. Under the supervision of the Athletic Director, this position will oversee aspects of compliance and eligibility within the athletic department and with the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) policies and regulations, as well as game-day operations and website management.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of student-athlete athletic scholarship, eligibility and letter of intent processes, including required NWAC eligibility records and files.
- Provide appropriate orientation and information sessions for prospective and current student-athletes.
- Assist in providing interpretations regarding Clark College and NWAC rules for coaches, student athletes, parents, alumni and boosters.
- Provide student-athletes with proper academic guidance towards completion, while managing athletic eligibility.
- Provide support with roster management, gender equity, and Title IX compliance.
- Oversee all game-day operations: assign part-time and work study; liaison for officials and visiting teams during home events; provide supervision at all home athletic events; manage ticket procedures for home games; and assist in the maintenance of athletic facilities.
- Oversee athletic website and social media content.
- Assist with special events for the department as assigned by the Director (banquets, luncheons, golf tournaments, etc.)
- Assist with the recruitment, hiring, training and assigning of work to part-time staff and students.
- Contributes to achievement of and support for equity objectives as established by the College.